Welcome to the Sandia Amphitheater, one of the greatest entertainment venues in the Southwest! Whether youâ€™re a veteran concertgoer or if this is your first visit, we would like to share a few reminders. Feel free to bring a light sweater or jacket as the weather can quickly change from a perfectly sunny day to a windy, cold thunderstorm.
Guests should plan on arriving early to allow ample time for parking and walking to the amphitheater, as well as passing through security. Enjoy the show!
PERMITTED / PROHIBITED ITEMS
Please enjoy your visit. Your activities must not negatively impact the enjoyment of others or contribute to any damage to the venue.
Metal Detectors and/or wands will be in use at all concert events. Please see a list of prohibited items and notify security in advance of pacemakers or other devices that may need to be noted.
Items not permitted in the venue:
- Illegal items; I i.e.: explosives, narcotic drug paraphernalia. Items that are illegal by the city, county, state and federal agencies.
- Prohibited items: firearms, knives, glass bottles, alcohol, coolers, coolers, umbrellas, backpacks, bags, pepper spray, air horns, cameras, etc.â€¦ Management will make the final determination when there are questions.
- Suspicious items: (i.e. wire cutters, electrical tape, gun parts, wire etcâ€¦). Law enforcement will assist on all decisions regarding the final disposition of a patronâ€™s items.
- Access to the amphitheater is subject to scheduled events. A ticket is required for admittance.
- Amplified music is not allowed (unless permitted by the venue); please limit the enjoyment of music to headphones.
- Climbing or hanging on venue structures is prohibited.
- Pets and service dogs are not allowed.
- Setting up tables, booths and signage (commercial or otherwise) is prohibited.
- By trademark law, you may not reproduce the logo or represent any unauthorized affiliation with the Sandia Amphitheater.
- The use of skateboards and rollerblades is prohibited.
- Private vending is prohibited, which includes, but is not limited to, the sale of merchandise, food, beverages and tickets.
- â€‹Remote controlled flying devices or UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles) are prohibited.
- Leaving stickers and art in the amphitheater is not only prohibited, it is considered defacing private property and is a crime.
- Glass bottles or other containers are strictly prohibited in the amphitheater
- The Amphitheatre is monitored 24 hours per day, 7 days a week by security personnel
Leaving the amphitheater and re-entering is only permitted in weather related or medical emergencies. If you have a request for re-entry, contact an event staff supervisor prior to leaving.
For tickets to an upcoming concert, please visit our concert calendar for a direct link to buy tickets online for specific events. Tickets are sold by ETIX. Using the direct link in our concert calendar will take you to the appropriate ETIX ticket page. We are not responsible for counterfeit tickets purchased from other online outlets.
BOX OFFICE & WILL CALL
The Sandia Box Office & Will Call is located at the Sandia Resort & Casino main casino entrance. Please call 505-796-7778 to verify box office ticket sales hours.
Sandia Amphitheater shows typically occur in all weather conditions. However, in the event of a weather delay or cancellation, please check the following areas to keep informed:
- online at sandiacasino.com
- call 505-796-7778
- Social media (@sandiacasino on Facebook, Instagram @sandiacasino & Twitter @sandia_casino).
In the case of severe weather, you may be instructed to leave the venue – you will need your ticket for re-entry after the severe weather passes. In most cases, Sandia Resort & Casino is your safest shelter, as Sandia Amphitheatre is an outdoor venue.
The sale, transfer, or medical use of marijuana and marijuana products at Sandia Amphitheater is illegal. Public usage may result in citation or arrest. Please respect the law and those around you by refraining from using marijuana during your visit to Sandia Amphitheater and other Sandia Pueblo entities. Those who are bothered by marijuana use in the seating area should contact uniformed guest services personnel or security personnel for assistance.
Open alcohol beveragesÂ are not permitted in the parking lots. Violators are subject to ejection and citation. All forms of glass are prohibited in the Amphitheater. A full bar service is available, and sold at most events in the amphitheater. Guests who wish to consume alcoholic beverages at Sandia Amphitheater must provide a valid Government picture ID showing proof of age 21 or older. Any person observed drinking alcoholic beverages without proper ID will have his/her drink confiscated and be subject to age verification and possible ejection or citation. Intoxicated guests may be denied entrance to the amphitheater and/or detained for further evaluation. Please drink responsibly
A GUIDE FOR HOW TO HAVE AN â€˜AMPHLIFIEDâ€™ EXPERIENCE AT SANDIA AMPHITHEATER
Sandia Amphitheater is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience,Â YOURÂ behavior determines the experience for yourself and for others around you.
We welcome your help in our efforts! If the behavior of a patron or patrons around you becomes disruptive or violates the Fan Code during a concert or event, please report it immediately to the nearest staff or security personnel. Those in violation of the Fan Code may be ejected, ticketed or arrested (and thatâ€™s no fun for you or for us). As a guest at Sandia Amphitheater,Â YOUÂ are expected to:
- Follow all venue rules. Please read our policies prior to your visit and do not attempt to bring prohibited items into the venue. Respect and adhere to special policies from the artist or tour. Occasionally performers require unique restrictions. These requests will supersede Sandia Amphitheaterâ€™s standard rules.
- Be aware of your behavior.Your decisions and actions impact those around you. Allow fans of all ages to have a positive experience and please refrain from inappropriateness and profanity.
- Respect everyone.Be the fan that others want to be around. Do not engage in fighting, pushing or crowd surfing.
- Smoke ONLY in designated smoking areas.Â There is absolutely no smoking of any kind in the seating area. Cigarette and e-Cigarette smoking is permitted in only designated areas.
- Drink Responsibly.Event staff reserves the right to deny entrance or eject impaired or intoxicated guests or underage drinkers in a prompt and safe manner.
- Only occupy your ticketed seat.Occupying a seat other than your own is prohibited. You may be asked to present your ticket when determining seat rights.
- Be where you are supposed to be.Do not attempt to enter restricted areas or get on stage.
- See something, Say something.Report disruptive or suspicious behavior immediately to staff.
- Follow directions from staff.Â They are your resource for information regarding venue operations, rules and emergency procedures.
- Leave the glass at home.Do not bring or use glass bottles or products on the roads, in the parking lots, or venue. Glass is a problem at Sandia Amphitheater and itâ€™s simply not an appropriate place for it.
- Keep items at and under your seat.Do not throw objects or liquids towards the audience or at the stage. Refrain from setting down drinks and other personal items behind you.
- Be responsible for your gum.Â Not only is it unsightly to visitors, but improperly disposed of chewing gum has damaging effects on the seats, concrete and amphitheater. Please dispose your gum in a waste receptacle.
- Be a window, not a door.Do not block the vision of those behind you with banners or posters. It can be difficult to determine whether you should stand or sit during an event, so please observe the behavior of the majority of those around you and act appropriately. Ponchos are permitted, available for purchase and are encouraged in lieu of umbrellas.
- Let others hear the performance.If you notice dirty looks or can hear yourself over the performer, please reconsider the volume of your singing or talking.
- Have fun!Â With your help, we can provide a unique and memorable experience for all concertgoers visiting the Sandia Amphitheater.