Our Privacy Principles
- We protect, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, all nonpublic personal information we collect about our customers.
- We maintain physical, electronic and organizational safeguards to protect this information.
- We require any person or organization providing products or services to customers on our behalf to protect the confidentiality of this information.
- We permit only authorized employees and contractors, including but not limited to consultants, to have access to nonpublic personal information of our customers.
- We afford former customers the same protections as existing customers with respect to the use and sharing of their information.
How We May Use Your Information
We will use the information you provide to us for the specific purposes for which you provided the information, as stated at the time of collection. The following are some other ways in which we may use your information to administer our business and provide you with the products and services you request:
- to operate our Rewards program;
- to notify you about promotions and special offers regarding products and services provided by us or our affiliates or other associated third parties;
- to improve the products and services we provide you and develop new products and services;
- to improve our websites and mobile applications;
- to track your use of our websites and mobile applications for our internal market research;
- to ask for your participation in our internal market research;
- to generate aggregate statistical studies about our customers;
- to contact you in response to your inquiries, comments and suggestions;
- to provide you with a secure and safe environment;
- to protect and defend our rights or property or enforce our agreements with you;
- to cash your checks, process credit card, ACH and/or other financial transactions; and
- to contact you otherwise when necessary;
- otherwise with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
Information Disclosure to Affiliated Entities
For business purposes, we may share certain Personal and Non-Personal Information we receive from you, and about your transactions with us, with our affiliates, including our owned, operated, and managed casinos, online and web based businesses, and other corporate entities or affiliates. Doing so allows us to provide the products and services you have requested and quickly respond to applications for other financial services. We may also disclose your Personal Information to our affiliates if you participate in our “self-restriction” or “self-exclusion” programs.
Legal Gaming Age Policy
Persons under the age of twenty-one (21) are not permitted to gamble at our properties and/or online or through any web or mobile application, or loiter on any of our casino properties located in the United States. Any offers we make or any contests we conduct, unless otherwise noted, are not open to persons younger than the legal gaming age in the applicable jurisdiction. Persons younger than this legal age are not allowed to use our websites, accept offers, or win contests, and we do not knowingly collect information from such persons for gaming-related offers. We reserve the right to verify age at any time for any reason and may decline to provide products, services or access rights to any person who does not have valid age identification.
We use surveillance systems to monitor all gaming areas and other public or sensitive areas of our properties. Video surveillance cameras are used for security purposes and to protect us, our customers and employees against potential violations of criminal or civil laws. Surveillance camera output is monitored by our employees and contractors and may be viewed by law enforcement and regulatory authorities.
Should you have additional questions, comments or concerns, please contact us by writing to:
Sandia Resort & Casino
30 Rainbow RD NE
Albuquerque, NM 87113
OPTING OUT OF DIRECT MAIL POLICY
We may from time to time send promotional materials to you by direct mail. If you do not want to receive promotional materials by direct mail from us, please visit the Players Club. Your name and address will be removed from that mailing list within 45 days after your request.