Experience our Award-Winning Golf Course
At 7,755 yards, the 18-hole, Scott Miller-designed golf course at Sandia Golf Club provides a unique and challenging New Mexico golf experience regardless of your handicap. The dramatic desert panorama, set amongst the foothills of the Sandia Mountains, earned Golf Inc.’s “Best New Development of 2005” and was recognized as “Top 10 New Courses You Can Play” by Golf Magazine. You can also find the latest golf gear and premium club rentals in our Golf Pro Shop.
- Par 72, Championship 18-Hole Golf Course
- 7,755 Yards
- 5,300-Ft. Elevation
- Designed by Scott Miller
- Stunning Views of Sandia Mountains
- Natural Landscapes & Waterfall Features
Sandia Golf Club Dress Code
Appropriate attire for playing at Sandia Golf Club includes:
Men: Collared shirts with sleeves, mid-length shorts, and pants.
Women: Collared shirt, sleeveless blouse of conservative design, mid-length shorts, and pants.
Non-metal spiked shoes must be worn while on the course. Clothing that is not appropriate includes: swimming attire, gym shorts, halter tops, tank tops, cut-offs and other dress that is deemed inappropriate. Sandia Golf Club reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who is dressed inappropriately.
Awards & Accolades
- TOP 40 CASINO COURSES IN AMERICA – Golf Digest (2007)
- TOP 25 CASINO COURSES IN AMERICA – Golfweek (2007)
- TOP 100 GOLF SHOPS IN AMERICA – Golf World Magazine (2007 & 2008)
- TOP 10 NEW COURSES YOU CAN PLAY – Golf Magazine (December 2005)
- 2005 DEVELOPMENT OF THE YEAR – Golf Inc. (November 2005)